Thursday, January 26, 2017

Australia Day

Well, for Australia Day, I thought it would be kinda funny turning Ruby, Sapphire, and Ollie into what they're suppose to be representing... So I did!


The reason for why poor Ollie is freaking out is because he just realized he's lactose intolerant in that state. And for someone of his degree for love of sweet milky things, he is not okay with it.

... And don't worry. I'll see if I can post something next Monday or Thursday that's UV related. Believe it or not, I have actually been writing! It's just life that keeps poking me to do other stuff...

2 comments:

  1. Waaiii!!!

    Hi. Long time no talk. (...*doesn't really know what to talk about*) Ehhh... cool background? ^^''

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed. Good to know you're still alive n stuff! :)

      And yes. It is indeed a cool background. Thanks for noticing!

      Delete