Saturday, December 30, 2017

Toothpaste Kangaroo

HELLO! Guess what I literally did for an entire week? Yup! Play Splatoon 2!

So far I've managed to complete story mode, level up to 14, and become a Professional in Salmon Run! Now I just have to level up 9 more times and then I can get my Mini Splatling back! Ah, the joys of grinding for weapons...

ANYWAY...  Managed to whip up a picture in time for the weekly post, so I guess I was a little productive. Not gonna do a New Year's post, though, cause I have a sneaking suspicion I'm going to be a little too busy to think (or care) about that kinda stuff, so  have a toothpaste inspired kangaroo instead!


No, my braces aren't driving me insane, I just though it would be kinda cool to have a greenish-blue and red colour scheme.

... Oh shush. S'not the weirdest thing I've drawn. Besides, you have to admit that this look pretty good! Anyway, hope to see you guys again next year! :)
*here's hoping this year doesn't suck*

No comments:

Post a Comment