Saturday, April 7, 2018

Rabies (OverKill)

Hello! Isn't this little guy adorable?


... No? Huh. I though he was! I mean, just look at the sweet charming smile of his! And those beautifully psychotic eyes! Doesn't that make you want to hug him?
*Chuckles* Fine... But in all seriousness, I believe an explanation's in order.

OKAY... So, basically, over the past few weeks, we've been coming up with characters based on poisons to help me remember how to recognize them, including possible symptoms and traits, cures and causes, and even how to make it worse!
These 'Poison Characters' live in a world/city where poisons (whether natural or created) take physical form. I wont go into too much detail, but basically these guys are more often than not insanely dangerous (no kidding) and feared. 
(Although some of them are actually quite pathetically adorable.)
(*AHEM*ProfessorPhosphorus*COUGH*)

At first I just started with POISONS (Arsenic, Cyanide[s], Phosphorus, Thallium), but then decided to add DISEASES into the mix... Like Rabies, up there!

Rabies (despite his small size) is actually one of the most bloody terrifying monsters in this world. He's unreasonable, unpredictable, paranoid beyond belief, and madder than a cut snake.
He usually just hangs around abandoned streets, scaring the spit out of any and all animals who dare even APPROACH him, and generally causes panic wherever he goes. Doesn't really help that he's near impossible to catch, let alone contain, either!

Has this weird tendency to start cackling, too. Creeps the heck out of Doctor Antidote, to say the least...

Anyway! Might post more stuff about these guys if I get the spark of inspiration at the appropriate time. But until then, goodnight, guys, and sweet dreams~ :)

4 comments:

  1. I didn’t really agree with the adorable part until I read the explanation... Now, I think he’s somewhat adorable.
    (Awesome description!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I really like this concept! Personifying poisons and diseases sounds so cool.
    (Is it bad that I thought your Rabies character looked a little cute before reading your explanation? No..? Maybe..? .... but then again I'm me.. with my characters.. who I call cute, lol). Scary characters.. mm yes, that's wonderful. Aww, the little guy sure loves to cause a panic, huh? :')

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice! Motivation to post more stuff of these guys! :)
      (CPup, You're confessing this to someone who thinks tarantulas are adorable. But I agree, your characters can be quite cute when you let them be. <3)
      I'm not even entirely sure Rabies' realizes he causes so much panic... He could be just trapped in his own little head, without taking much notice of the outside world (unless it's raining, in that case that's the only thing he'll think about until it stops) or he could be freaking out all the local animals on purpose? I mean, this kid doesn't have very much to live for (if at all), so... *shrugs*
      I'll figure it out in due time. :)

      Delete