Saturday, March 20, 2021

Simple Friendship

Another slow week for me, I'm afraid.
Drawing takes a lot of mental energy lately... It's getting better now, but I clearly need to play some more pokemon in the evening for another week before I go back to drawing for 5-7 hours a day.
Hopefully I'll only need that much time to complete my Nuzlocke run... so long as no one accidentally dies just before another important match.

But anyway.
Figured if I couldn't share something cool, I could at least share some of the little sketches I've been doing for the past two days.

 I like them. I had some good references while I drew them.
They have a nice low-key happy vibe about them.

Good kids, they are.
I like them a lot.
I wish them well in whatever it is they want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment