Saturday, June 18, 2022

Smudge and Ebony character sheets

 Whelp! Finally figured out I have a small touch of burnout yesterday. It's been building up over the past week (or month, I have no idea) but I didn't connect the dots until now. Which is unusually sharp for me, now that I think about it XD
Hopefully I'll sort out this problem soon. And if not........ well. I was only trying to crack the mysteries of perspective and finish sketching out a Hamtaro comic. Nothing that can't wait, I guess.

 I was going through all the things I had drawn this week trying to figure out what I could share, and then I remembered I made some character sheets for Smudge and Ebony for Art Fight!
And they are of better quality than anything else I've made this week, soo... Yeah.
This is what I've done lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment