Saturday, July 13, 2024

Disgust sketch (because I still like looking at it)

Well. I've already made 15 attacks on AF this year, and there's still 3 weeks left of the fight to go. On the one hand, I think I'm pretty pleased with how many drawings I've made in such a little time. On the other hand, I know I'm gonna burn out if I keep this pace up and I'm already planning all the jokes I'm gonna recite to myself when I do crash and burn in a few days or a week.

 Because I've been busy with Art Fight I haven't drawn anything for myself, so I decided to dig through my files and see if there's any art I hadn't shared yet. Of course there was lots of things I hadn't shared, but that's not the point.
The point was I found this lil' sketch!


I don't remember when I made this sketch (must've been a few weeks or even a month ago?) but I keep coming back to look at it so that must mean I didn't do too bad a job making it. <3

There's not much else for me to say. I like this. And I probably should take a longer break before I get back into AF. Maybe. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment