Saturday, August 10, 2024

Scissor Wizard

 I think this week I realized that drawing almost non-stop for all of July, plus or minus the intense drawing obsession I had that lasted a few months BEFORE July, maaaaaybe meant my anxiety to 'get back to drawing and prove my worth' was a little silly.

So I spent most of the week playing video games and reading fanfiction instead.
I mean, if I'm gonna take a break, it might as well be a long break that can justify me working non-stop for the next few months before I crash and burn again, right?

Jokes aside though, I've been having fun learning how to draw the characters from the video game I've been playing!

 



He's just a lil wizard with a bunch of scissor attacks, what can I say?

Literally the cutest and most anxious creature I've had the pleasure to project on for a while. Would recommend to friends and family alike.
I'll see if I can learn to draw the other characters from In Stars and Time by next week. Not pressuring myself though, don't worry. I don't have to prove myself to anybody with these drawings.

No comments:

Post a Comment