Tuesday, September 24, 2024

UV 10th Anniversary comic

I shall preface with this post by saying: I have not gotten enough sleep. Part of me wishes I had made more of an effort to do something special for the 1st decade birthday of my blog/UV story, but honestly? the irony of "10 symbolizing completion" feels correct because none of this is complete and I feel less pressure because of it.

SO. on that note, allow me to present my out-of-context thoughts in the form of Aeron giving me emotional support or whatever I was thinking of when I drew this last week XD

Feeling exhausted and bitter about sleeplessness is not the energy I wanted when I planned to post this, but you know what? It's fine and I think the vibes still work.

Completed and perfect UV is not. However, a delight and treasure it is because I still love these dorks an unreasonable amount.

Let's see where the next 10 years take us!

No comments:

Post a Comment