Saturday, July 25, 2026

Dawn (Bringer) and Ray(bies)

 *claps hands together* OKAY

Final stretch of ArtFight, here we come!  Still haven't crashed and burned yet, so I'm hoping that now that the finish line is in sight I'll be able to get my second wind and cover all the ground I want before the month ends.

My goal is to make 8 more attacks before ArtFight is over. So if I can do 1.5 attacks a day, I should be able to do just fine. Maybe! XD

Til then, I'm pouring all my time into making attacks, but here's something I made the week before: 

Some OCs I was thinking about for about a day. But only one day, because I needed something new to play with that I could put back in the box very easily. And these two girls fit that bill perfectly XD 

Maybe later I'll come back and play with them properly, but for now they exist and that is all they need to do.  

No comments:

Post a Comment