*Dramatic swig of apple juice before thunking it down on a wooden table*
So.
It's been a long, very long, long and rough couple of weeks lately. Pretty much every weekend since my last blog update we've been traveling back and forth across states. Which is obviously very tiring, and between that and not having access to my drawing tablet on the days where I'd usually be drawing the most, that means I haven't had the energy to post on my blog lately.
Which is fine! Some times of life will be like that, and I'm glad I'm not obsessive enough to think not posting my weekly artwork means I'm a bad person. But still! For the first time in a while, I've had the spoons to think about doing this, so let's do this and do this in style:
Normally I'm the kind of person who doesn't take pictures of anything, preferring to let my memory and emotions do the work of photos. But after that one experiment I did a few months ago, I've been on the lookout for opportunities to do something like that again. And I figured "why not this?" as a way to make sure I had some positive memories mixed with all the exhausting ones. And a fun creative project too, of course! XD
And even if today has been the first real Sabbath that we've gotten to slow down and relax in (despite still being in the Gold Coast) I'm hoping next week will go smoother than the last few weeks. But only one way to find out, I guess!

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment