Wednesday, October 26, 2016

I'm still working

Just thought I'd let you know that I'm taking the week off of normal posts because I'm busy preparing the Halloween Special for Monday!



I've been distracted with cartoons a lot lately (I watched all 99 episodes of Animaniacs in a week, so you can imagine that hindered my work a fair bit), and not to mention I'm trying animation out! Although with any luck it wont effect my real projects too much...

So, yeah. Don't worry, I've gone back to working as hard as my brain will allow me! I just need the week off to get all my acts together.

6 comments:

  1. Ooh, sweet!

    We're still friends, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWESOME. We haven't talked in a while, so I wanted to talk again. :)

      You know, maybe you should make another blog for UV. The new version, so readers won't get confused. It's all up to you, though!

      Delete
  2. Hai Apple ^v^ It's been a while... (But I was still viewing your every post! Especially the Saturday and FP posts... because most of the time I'm too lazy to read the UV ones (words are not exactly my thing, which is why I don't read books but I do read manga), but they're still great!) Umm... *clears throat* how are things going? ( *’ω’* )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty good. I'm having fun experimenting with 2D animation, and FP is coming along fairly well! I can't wait to introduce Knucker to you guys, but I'm afraid that will have to wait for a few more pages...

      Not to mention I'm pretty pleased with the pictures I've got ready for tonight's Halloween post! I don't really understand the holiday itself, so to speak, but it's certainly a good excuse to dress up the cast in weird outfits! :D

      Delete