Saturday, May 13, 2017

"You do realize this, right?"

Hello. I've been working on this picture on and off for the past couple of weeks. Finally got round to giving it a proper background, although honestly couldn't figure out what to put in it.


Yeah. See what I mean? Kinda empty. But whatever; I'll come back to this in a few years or something to redraw it. Speaking of which, I should go back and check out some old pictures so I can improve them - should give me a nice change from all the updating on Fraener's Past and UV in general.
Plot can be a fickle thing to work with.

3 comments:

  1. (Whew, I didn't comment in a while.)
    I like how you drew Sapphire (that's her, right lol?) in this one a lot. I like the sky in the background too. Oh and I think it would be cool if you redraw some old drawings of yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed you haven't, so thanks for taking time out of your day to comment! It does not go by unappreciated. :)

      (To sooth your doubts, yes, this is Sapphire, and of course Fang). Good to know I'm also getting better at backgrounds, too!

      Got any recommendations for a redraw? Maybe a long lost favorite, or just something you think I should re-visit just for the sake of it? C'mon, give me a challenge! (Or don't. An easy one would also be pretty nice)

      Delete
    2. Okay, that's good. So it is Sapphire. Oh haha yeah, there's Fang. Didn't see him there at first.
      Compared to art I've seen by you from several months ago, I feel like you're constantly improving. Which is great! :)
      Hmm, one in particular? I gotta look back and see what I can find. Perhaps you can redraw an old drawing of Ruby, Fang, Midnight, and/or Cole from at least a year ago.

      Delete