Sunday, August 13, 2017

Uncommon Love

Hi, guys! I finally figured out what to do with Silvester! Y'know, the purple skunk I did a little while ago...? Yes? Good. Yeah, well... I've decided he's dating an owl.

... A Spectacled owl with an English accent, no less!


Meet Phoebe - Literally one of the chillest girls you will ever meet. Also probably one of the most adorable, in my opinion.

... Oh? You're confused by the title? (Assuming you read it)... Actually, probably not considering. Having an owl date a skunk is kinda weird, I'll admit, but it goes a little deeper than that... I might explain it later, but probably not. All you need to know is that this kind of relationship in my world, while not unheard of, is not encouraged.
For more than one reason...

No comments:

Post a Comment