Saturday, January 19, 2019

White-Haired Gal

Aah, it's Saturday night again...And you know what that means, right?

It's time for a PICTURE POST!!!


I've been kinda busy these past few days, so I kinda half-panicked and got this done all in a rush... But it still looks pretty good, if I do say so myself!
It was super fun drawing the background, too; usually I'd struggle for about an hour or something before settling down or straight up giving up, but this was actually pretty fun throughout the whole ordeal! And surprisingly simple. :)

ALSO I might see if I can start setting up some of those extra pages I've been meaning to update sometime (like the Character Bios' or maybe the Information page)... it would mean more work, but on the plus side it means it gives me a good excuse to avoid literally everything else on my to-do list.

We'll see how lazy I feel. :)

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, you're bringing those pages back? I missed being able to see them. The background looks very pretty! I like the yellow/gold parts too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We'll see! Usually when I say things like this I never get around to doing it, but I gotta admit it would be cool if I can bring back the Characters' page or something. :)

      Was PRETTY proud of this pic overall, so thanks! <3

      Delete
    2. You're welcome! :)
      It'll be nice if you can. I hope you do. Take your time, of course.

      Delete