Saturday, September 21, 2019

Fire Hoop

 Hey there! Not much to tell tonight. Just another little Marti picture I did this week.


But if anyone is curious about what I'm up to IRL, I am currently in Tasmania! Arrived on Thursday 10PM (instead of 4PM, like scheduled), and pretty much spent Friday in bed reading web comics and writing stuff. We took a bit of a bush-walk through Russel Falls this afternoon, with included a nice long car drive, so that was also pretty relaxing! Planning for more rest tomorrow. Hopefully some drawing, possibly some Nuzlocke stuff, but I wont mind whatever we end up doing. :)
(Not really looking forward the the 4AM start for home on Tuesday, but I'll deal with that when it happens..)

2 comments:

  1. I saw this post a few weeks ago, but never commented. whoops.

    I really like this drawing! Like.. all parts of it. The background, the colorful fire, the character's look/outfit.. all of it.

    Oh and how was your trip to Tasmania? That sounds cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh, glad you like this! <3

      Tasmania was pretty good! Went to a really neat comic and manga shop the size of two small buildings (got an Adventure Zone book out of it) and this small teddy bear shop, among other things... I enjoyed my time there! :)

      Delete