Saturday, November 23, 2019

UV Rough Comic

 IT'S BEEN SEVEN MONTHS AND I'VE ALREADY MADE ANOTHER COMIC, WHAT IS THIS WITCHCRAFT???


I was just playing Pokemon Shield at around midnight last Saturday and was just starting to wind down and prepare to think about going to bed when I had this urge to draw something. Didn't have a clear picture of what, just... SOMETHING. So I whipped out my tablet, fired up CSP and started sketching. About 20 minutes later I had 10 little thumbnails as a base idea and 10 very rough sketches I planned to expand on later the next morning.
About 2 days in I had finished the outline I wanted, and another two days I had all the colours down (would've finished it sooner but preparing for a trip to New Zealand certainly took some time). 

Oh yeah! Going to New Zealand tomorrow. Catching a flight at around 7 in the morning I think? Which means we'll have to be leaving at around 4-5ish. Looking forward to that.
But I'm not that stressed currently... And I'm a actually excited in some ways. Once we're through the whole "get past Sydney Security to get on an airplane", bit... 
*Thumbs up* 

No comments:

Post a Comment