Saturday, November 27, 2021

Mistakes were Made in the Temple of the Ocean King

 I found my brother's old LoZ Phantom Hourglass cartridge this week.
Uh...
Might've inspired me a lil bit?

Maybe?


 It's been WAY too long since I've played a new video game, and I am loving the experience that is sailing on a ship with a wonderful AWFUL captain, solving really fun interactive puzzles with boomerangs and shovels, and almost dying in old temple dungeons to terrifying knights of pure darkness.

It stresses me out at times, but it is so satisfying when I solve a problem by myself. And it makes me laugh at how goofy it is at times, and I love it for it.

Don't think I've ever managed to play a Zelda game past the tutorial town before, either.
I mean... I had lots of fun jumping off towers with chickens and vibing to music in Twilight Princess, but I don't think that counts as 'playing the game'. (To be fair, I was 10 or something. Would've gotten slaughtered if I had gone further than that IMO XD)

Anyway. That's what I've been doing in between drawing and doing house chores.
It's good.

I'll probably be drawing Zelda stuff over the next few days. Least until I stop fixating on it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment