Saturday, December 11, 2021

Scottsmen, Snacks and Space Spiders

WOW. This week was good!
I did a stupid amount of comic work (sketched all the backgrounds I had been neglecting for 4 months, colored 2 pages and redrew a bad page from scratch.. AND inked and colored it!) did a whole buncha light and shadow study work, and even had time to draw for fun in the form of my Interstellar Institute kids! (AKA my sci-fi found-family space adventure)

So yeah!
Despite how tired and nauseous I am, I feel great.
God's been good to me.

Tried putting that shading theory into practice here.. dunno how correct the shadows are, but boy I had fun with the colors. <3

Kinda sunrise-y, kinda homey. Which is what I was going for, cuz this is Hamish's last day on planet earth. He won't be coming back until 10-15 years later; when he's over 30 or something.
Being a part of a massive social experiment takes time, okay?? XD Ah, but in all seriousness, he's super stoked to be getting the chance to visit literally hundreds of planets and to help further the connections between alien species.

A bit naive atm, but he'll grow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment