Saturday, January 1, 2022

A Duo of old Ladies with their Older Vampire friend

2022 may be upon us, but I'm personally apathetic to the new year. I don't have any grand plans or ambitions in mind, for I am still tired from barely completing my last resolutions.. (which was hard enough)
But I am thinking about making a portfolio.
I've proven I can stick to a comic project - and no doubt I'll have more this year - but I reckon I need to dust off my rendering skills and try to make a few impressive art pieces. The kind where it takes a week to complete. Maybe once a month...
But we'll see. That's future me problems, and I am tired.

I'm perfectly content just sketching inconsequential things for now.

 


I had a song on repeat for about 2 days, which inspired my tangerine vampire gal. But she looked like she'd have a colorful social life, so I gave her some friends in the form of a buttercup witch and a snake charmer.

No doubt they've all been friends since they were teenagers, but one of them doesn't age properly, and one used witchcraft to make herself immortal.
The last one probably just has a naturally long life or something.

I'm not going to do anything with them, but that's not the point. They were a fun way to spend an hour. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment