Saturday, April 22, 2023

One lean, not mean and incredibly green fighting machine

 Another week down, and only another 24 hours until I have to start worrying about Uni shenanigans again. Which will probably be enough for me.

I've at least figured out Friday nights are one of the only times I have time to draw digitally, so my normal art skills won't get completely rusty while I do my best with all the uni work on my plate.


Despite drawing the other lads so many times, I haven't taken the time to figure out how I want to draw Lloyd yet- which is kinda funny, considering how he's the kingpin of the entire squad and they'd fall into chaos without him XD

But I'm learning to draw him now. At least a little bit.

His floofy and fabulous blond locks are fun to draw.

No comments:

Post a Comment