Sunday, August 20, 2023

A man with his awful genie [insert whatever on earth their relationship is]

Normally I do not forget to post on my blog on a Saturday night. 

Normally.

Obviously today was a little different. So instead of posting on Saturday night, I shall post this on Sunday morning. Which could still count as Saturday night because it's only 1am, but I digress.

I pride myself on always keeping the routine, but sometimes the routine fails me.

I have only myself and my hyper fixation on trivial google facts to blame.
Obviously I'm blaming the trivial google facts more.

Did you know the accordion was invented in 1822? You bet I'm going to make a vampire play that instrument instead of a pipe organ.

This night shall not be wasted, nor the trivial facts I have learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment