Saturday, August 12, 2023

Flashing Skies (MLPFIM AU)

*stares at the MLP FIM show that I haven't watched or been a part of the fandom since 2018*

Why am I being haunted by pastel ponies with destiny tattoos again?

Why am I plagued with ideas for alternative universes for a show which I can't even remember the lore or characters for?

WHY am I making CONCEPT art for a show I haven't watched (or finished watching) since I was 16, with characters I can barely remember except the basic details, for a world with lore that needs a few books to hold, when I swear I was obsessed with vampires not even 24 hours before???

WHY-

I mean, it is very nice concept art. But the type of concept art that's overkill and polished. Which is exactly what I need to draw when I'm burnout so I'll take it XD

I'm still confused, but then again, I'm really not. I got emotionally invested in Hamtaro and Ninjago again even after I thought I'd never get back into those shows ever again. I'll just add My Little Pony to the list.

........ or I will if this obsession lasts longer than a few weeks. This is still pretty fresh- it could die at any time, so we'll wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment