Saturday, January 27, 2024

-and we're back to our unusually scheduled Rose Knights

 That didn't take long XD After obsessively drawing 9 fanart (and fancomics) for half a week, I instantly nosedived back into these Rose Knight nerds and I am still neck deep in it now!
So deep I might've drawn 16 panels of a rose knight comic in 2 days. And that's not counting all the other little sketches I made in between all that work.

It's a dramatic change, but one that tastes pretty good in my opinion.

 

I am also pretty happy that I'm figuring out what the rest of the cast looks like, and now I'm starting to push them together like "okay, what do you think of each other? Do you have anything in common?" and I wasn't expecting the himbo, the anxious wreck and the dragon gremlin to all be theatre nerds. Morgan definitely needed two extroverts to drag him out of his comfort zone, I'll say that much XD

If next week proves to be a productive one.... no doubt this blog will see more art than it has ever seen in months. But we'll see what happens next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment