Saturday, January 13, 2024

We've still got Rose Knights (but we feature some stitchpunks for variety)

You would believe how much I've drawn this week. I almost forgot what it was like to draw madly without stopping for longer than a few hours. I'm not sure how else to describe my week, apart from "Art". But y'know what? I'll accept "Art" as a valid measurement of the last seven days.

Not even new glasses that make me feel like my eyes are filthy and dirty could stop me. Definitely a nice change of pace after all the burnout and artblock.

And these two sketches are probably my favorite things I have drawn in a while.

I am a simple person. I see a little guy trying to warn somebody to 'Not to do the Dang Silly Thing' but they don't have the vocabulary to express their concerns, and I love them and want to draw them being cryptic in the most unhelpful way possible while nobody understands them.

We'll see what next week is like! Maybe nothing like this week, but that's okay. I've already had this week and don't need it again after this. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment