Saturday, June 22, 2024

It's getting close to that time of year again!

 Right! Had a busy week. Watched the IO2 movie. Had a dental appointment. Somehow made two character sheets for AF (with a third still a wip) and made a 20 panel comic in the span of 4 days.

Safe to say I am exhausted! But also content? I think? Or at least less anxious, which is a good start.

So yeah! Ah, here! These are the character sheets I made for Art Fight this year.

 



For years I've resisted the temptation to include my IO-sonas onto AF because I wanted them to be a "me" thing? if that makes sense? But after being obsessed with Inside Out for 4 months and watching the second movie I figured "If this year isn't the year I include my emotional kiddies onto AF, then it'll never happen" so I cracked and let all the pieces fall to the floor XD

I'm not gonna make character sheets for all 9 of my emotions (at least this year) but Joy and Fear are a good start. I'm looking forward to the fight this year! Should be a good and busy time!
And all I have to do is make sure I don't burn out before July starts. Lets see if I can manage that XD

No comments:

Post a Comment