Saturday, June 29, 2024

More character sheets (thus exeeding my expectations and raising the bar higher than it used to be)

 My brain is full of fog and my memory is shot and all the pits of glass and marbles are falling all over the place.

But apparently I made 3 more character sheets for AF?? Which surprised me because I was sure Joy and Fear's was going to be the only ones I made. Not that I'm complaining! I'm just bemused XD




 I've now got... what? 2 more days until Art Fight starts again? So I probably won't make any more character sheets and just save my energy for the month-long battle ahead of me.
(She said, tempting fate.)

No, I don't want to tempt fate. I am merely stating an obvious fact and I hope my hubris won't trip me up just to prove how chaotic my hyperfixation is!
(Fate is smiling, and is still coming closer anyway)

No comments:

Post a Comment