Saturday, July 8, 2017

Irriated Ruby + Milky Q. Update

(possibly)                                  
Hello! Welcome to this weeks' picture post! I'm AppleStorm, you're favorite improving artist/host, and this is what I should've posted last week instead of that less than great purple bird boy dude thing!


I was originally saving this for a short story, but decided against it in the end. Couldn't really think of, like... anything.
... Also, I wasn't in the mood for backgrounds, so... that too.

Still, it ended up pretty good!

ALSO, since I'm feeling generous on this fine night (and to make up for the lack of quality last week), I'm giving you guys two pictures!
... Yes. I'm aware I don't normally do this. Thanks for noticing!


It's a design update for Milky Quartz (Ruby and Sapphire's younger cousin), something I've been meaning to do for a looong time!
And may as well give you a little information about her too, just cuz' it's been rattling in my brain for literal months and it needs to see the light of day!

Well... She's 14, is one of the few characters I have that isn't snarky and/or sarcastic, is an only child to rich parents, and just so happens to be the only one in my entire cast of 50+ characters that has STRAIGHT HAIR.

... Okay, straightest. But my point still stands!
Anyway, that's it for real. You may leave now.

No comments:

Post a Comment