Saturday, July 1, 2017

Purple Bird

Hi! Nice of you lot to drop by here for a minute! You having a good day so far? Or night?
... Morning, perhaps?
(I have no idea what time it is for you; sue me, why don't you?)

Anyway. Here's the picture!


... I'm sick. This was the best I could do under the circumstances.
On the bright side, I think I've figured out a set style for eyes! It only took like, what? Two years?
... Okay, maybe not... But lets not ruin a good story with facts, hm?

Also, it's the first of July today. I just realized that.

... Hey, I never said I was observant!

1 comment:

  1. XD Yeah... it's been idk how long since I started colouring eyes and I only just happened to figure out a style (kinda) for it. I believe that it'll keep changing though, but y'know, enjoy the consistency while it lasts =v= Also, get well soon! *sends get-well magic from an ocean away* And, if I'm not wrong, is 1st of July Freedom Day? Yesh, my lack of common knowledge is scary >:D Didn't even know that there was such a thing as freedom day until joining AJ... 5 years ago? Heh heh...

    ReplyDelete