Saturday, November 25, 2017

Blacker Midnight

Heyo! Been sick all week with an annoying cough, and no matter how hard I tried I couldn't draw anything new; had to go back and find an old sketch I could tidy up a bit before tonight.

Found this old Midnight doodle and I though it'd be fun if I made him a bit more Melanistic... So I did!

Dunno if I'll keep him this way (all depends on how hard it is to replicate) but he sure does look cool!


And in other news, I just got my braces! Hurts like the blazes right now (not to mention feels really weird), but I'm told it'll get better. After all, I'm gonna be wearin' em for a good year and a half or something; if that's not enough time to get used to them, I'm done for in the arts' department!

But in all seriousness, I should be good to get back to drawin' UV (or anything else I feel inspired to do at the time) pretty soon!

 ... Riiight as soon as I finish watching Gravity Falls again. Kehehehe~

No comments:

Post a Comment