Saturday, May 19, 2018

Utterly Hilarious...

*I was planning to post an art dump of Ruby's future penguin-hybrid kids and a few idea shenanigans I've thought for them, but I haven't been able to figure out how to draw the youngest child of hers just yet...*
*Maybe next week*
*Or maybe not*
*...*
*Probably, though. Vincent is too adorable to be kept a secret~*

HI EVERYONE! Boy oh BOY am I eager to show you guys what I've just done! Sure, it may not be particularly 'up there' in terms of detail, but that doesn't make this any less loved~


 Pretty simple, but I'm actually quite stupidly proud of this. If only because this is the first time I've drawn Ruby and Sapphire interacting since August 2017! WOW, that was a while ago...

I also feel like I made a noticeable difference between these two's designs; Sapphire being a bit more fluffy and dog-like (thanks to her hyena genetics), Ruby's low-key grumpiness... Yup. All there!
Good job, me! It may not be perfect, but you did good. Real good.

2 comments:

  1. Aww, I missed your art of these two! I love their expressions! Ruby looks so grumpy and moody, and Sapphire looks, uh, goofy and laid back- haha cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup~ Gotta love that Vampire Kangaroo and Hyena-Hybrid! <3

    ReplyDelete