Saturday, October 6, 2018

Honey SweetShroom

Whelp. I'm just going to assume you guys are all here, so let's not beat around the bush and just get on with it...
 
*Ahem*


This is Honey; an old Mario OC I dug up recently, and about the only thing I've been drawing for the past week.
From what I can remember, she's a spirited young desert-gal that moved into the Mushroom Kingdom to get rich 'n stuff; "Because you never find your fortune at home".
Something like that, anyway. 

ALSO she has a thing with geology I believe.
Knows her rocks, she does our Honey. :)

3 comments:

  1. Looks cheerful! :)
    Now I'm imagining her standing next to Bee Mario, haha ah...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can picture it! X)
      They'd look adorable; small bouncy toadette next to the ever energetic jump man in a bee constume. XD

      Delete