Saturday, February 2, 2019

FAWFUL

 Hi! So...  um... 

Usually I try to avoid posting fanart on my blog, but after literally spending an entire week sketching pages upon pages of Mario fanart and finding myself at Friday night without anything original (so to speak), I realized I had forced my own hand and had no choice but to sit myself down and make one of 'em look post-worthy.
(To be fair, this week's probably been one of the most productive I've had in a long while, so I guess it's a good trade-off...)

So without any further ado, here's the twat of a bean-boy I ending up resorting to for this evening's post addition! :)


Fawful (From Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story) is honestly such a delight to draw. From his stupidly insane grin and swirly glasses, to his BIG colourful cloak- I just... He's really fun, okay?

And considering this came from one of my rougher sketches, I don't think it came out too badly either! :)

3 comments:

  1. I don't really know who he is, but I like how you drew him- especially his grin and cloak! And of course I also like how the background looks (as always). It reminds me of the entrance to a portal. :D

    ReplyDelete