Saturday, February 9, 2019

Space Rodent

Good evening, gentlemen! Once more, it seems we find ourselves at the end of another week... which is just as well, because I was beginning to get tired of all this nonsense, so a good kick to the clock will put us all in good spirits again, right? Right.

*KICKS YE OLD TIMEY CALENDAR CLOCK IN THE MONOCLE'D FACE, CAUSING IT TO MALFUNCTION AND START SPEWING SPACE-TIME CONTINUUM JUICE EVERYWHERE*
*NO ONE IS HAPPY ABOUT THIS*
*N O   O N E*


 
... Ah. Well. Um...

How about tonight's picture, huh? :)


Well. I hope you gentlemen enjoy your weekend! We'll be seeing each other again in the next meeting; 168 hours, as per schedule. :)

Adieu, my friends! Keep safe! Watch your hats and your backs! Keep out of uneccessary trouble! Please look after yourself! And your dog! Can't forget the dog, can we?
FAREWELL!!!
 
*...*
*Gets out fancy vacuum cleaner and starts fixing unholy mess in the background*

5 comments:

  1. Ah yes, space-time continuum juice. Haha, I laughed when I read this post. :D
    I say this every time, but like.. dude, I love the background. The purple,, the blue- yes. Good job. The creature in it looks interesting. Nice. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, nice! Glad my little fun spiel was appreciated. XD

      Aw, dude~ Makes me feel proud when you say you like my backgrounds so much! Especially when I spend so much time and effort on them. :)

      Delete
    2. Of course! You make the backgrounds look bright and colorful, and I just find that beautiful. <3

      Delete
  2. This is so beautiful. Like something for a poster on your wall...
    Staring out at the stars that look so close you could reach out and pluck one from the sky.

    ReplyDelete