Saturday, June 29, 2019

FAAANG

 Hello! Glad you could make it through another week! Health been alright? Could be better? Could be worse? Just the same old same old?
Well in any case, I hope you keep on survivin' on-wards and up-wards to the next week! 

NOW... as for tonight's drawing...


I made this purely so I could make it my new Instagram profile picture.. Didn't think I'd end up posting on here, but thought I might as well give myself a freebie and not stress about coming up with something better. Which is cool (in a really lazy way).

FANG WITH ALL HIS MANY MANY ARMS.
An artist barely knows what to do with it all. So many possibilities! So many choices!
So little idea of what to make them do without looking stupid.
...
Good practice, tho.

He's looking slightly deranged, but it adds character.

3 comments:

  1. FANG! YES, I LOVE THAT SPIDER DUDE!

    My health could be better, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fang is the best spider dude ever! <3

      Well, as long as it could be much MUCH worse, you're doing alright in my books. :)

      Delete
    2. I love Fang, the best spider dude. :P

      Hmm.. yeah

      Delete