Saturday, July 11, 2020

Anxeity at its Finest

 Afternoon, gentlemen! Mm. Today was a nice day. Not as anxiety-inducing as the rest of the week. Which is generally what you'd like on a weekend, I guess, but... Still. It's nice.

Trying hard not to think too far ahead in the future (like, 2 hours) and just enjoy the moment and share a good picture with you guys.
So let's just do this, then! :)


Despite this being only a 1 hour sketch, I'm actually pretty happy with it! Proud, even. Because I was thinking about trying to draw something like this. And when I did try, it turned out not too dissimilar  to what I had in my head!
For any artist, that's always a really cool thing to do.

Anyway. Yeah, I guess in a way this is vent art? (if you want to give this a name) but I had no real emotional connection with it while I was making this, so I dunno what to tell you guys.
Logically I know I've had a good week, but dangit it had some long nights in it...

Experimenting with new lighting methods, though.
Liking what I'm learning.
Love how the memory orbs came out too. Although they look a little like glowing marble candy...
Eh. It's a feature.

Whelp! This is all the effort I wanna put into this post. 
So long, folks! Have a nice night! :)

3 comments:

  1. I like how the anxiety memory orbs came out too. It reminds me a little of the Inside Out movie. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ey, thanks! And yes indeedie; I took heavy inspiration from the Inside Out movie.
      Makes me happy you know about that movie too, to be honest. :) *hugs back*

      Delete
    2. Of course I know about Inside Out. It's such a good and emotional (haha pun) movie.

      <3 <3

      Delete