Saturday, December 19, 2020

Death and a Snake

If I could think of anything witty or nonsensical to say, I would. As it is, I'm still feeling like I've got too much going on in my head to bother with such things. Plus, I wish to get this over with so I can go and read something.

Also my brain is still being annoying, so we'll have to settle with a sketchy post instead of what I was originally hoping for tonight. But that's fine; pretty sure none of us care that much anyway. Plus, it's OverKill related! :)

Mortality is pretty fun to draw. Hard, but fun. I like drawing old patchy sweaters and big round glasses...
Definitely contrasts to Dr. Antidote's more formal appearance, anyway.

Also weird colourful eyes.

*Hmmm*

Yup. Guess it's just one of those days again.
I'll be catching you guys later! Gonna just quit for the day and try to relax.
*waves*

Hope you all have a nice week! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment