Saturday, December 26, 2020

Christmas Rebirth

 Hah. Well, how are you lot doing? I've been quite busy this week... Family coming over to visit, cousins to entertain, Christmas shenanigans to do...
Not to mention getting baptized with my sister. That took a little bit of my time. :)

Because of the mayhem of everything, I wasn't sure if I was going to draw something special for it or not. But an entire afternoon before the event and a brand new toy for me to draw on found me itching to at least try.

So here's what I've done!

 First time drawing with my new Christmas Gift! It was a little weird, but I think I'm warming up to it quite quickly.
In a week's time I'll be wondering how I managed to draw for so long with my old tablet, I bet. XD

Anyway! Suffice to say I've had a pretty special Christmas this year!

And I'll be... *checks calendar* seeing you lot next year!
Dang.
This year is almost over.

Y'know, despite 2020 being horrible in a lot of ways, I think this was one of my best years so far? Sure, I've been stressed, but I've been learning how to deal with it, and I know I'm coping a lot better than 17 year old me did. Burnouts? Yeah, I've had a few. But I've also had so many drawing highs it's been kinda ridiculous? I've made almost twice as many comics as I did last year? That's pretty cool. (It's still not a lot, but it's a step in the right direction!)

And I'm just... Frankly, I'm content. I'm content with myself at the moment.
It's not always I can say that truthfully.

*huff*
*raises a hand in salute*

I'll be seeing you dorks on the other side!
Have a great new year.
Here's expecting the next 12 months to be slightly better than the low bar of the last 12! *pfft*
Ah we're probably jinxing ourselves...
Well. We'll give it a good go, anyway! >:)

No comments:

Post a Comment