Saturday, December 5, 2020

Making Better Life Choices is something Other People do. I shall instead Look Out of the Window with my Murderous Pokemon and Plot how Best to Ruin the Entire Ocean.

 Ah, December. Season of heat waves, mangoes, and ginger bread cookies. Of staying up late playing video games, reading or chatting until the wee hours of the morning. And chocolate.

As well as kicking back in my favorite chair so I can work harder and longer for days on end, because the School Routine has been dismissed until January. There is still an outside structure dictating when I must stop, but that is necessary, because otherwise I doubt I would stop. If only out of principle.
And my principles demand to be heeded.

But anyway. I didn't post last week because a) didn't have any prepared, b) I was on a brief seaside holiday and had no internet, and c) didn't have the emotional energy to care.

But I'm here this week. And it's something fanart (and fanfiction) related!

This picture is based on a fic me and my elder sister have been working on since last year. We've just gotten to the point where the main antagonist(?)  is properly introduced, as well as her Beheeyem.  

Beheeyem would have to be one of my favorite Psychic type Pokemon ever. Hypno is a close second, but it's not nearly as fun to draw. And the Gothitelle line is fun to use in game (especially if I get a male Gothita), but trench coats trump ribbons any day. Also cool flashing finger lights.

Dark types are more my flavor, but I can respect Psychic types for what they are.

Heh. I think I also spent more time on the background then I did on the characters. WELL.. okay, maybe 50/50. Drawing someone from behind is never easy, and the amount of good references you need in order to be confident to even START drawing deserves it's own little time table, but I'm digressing.
Rain is a pain. Especially moody rain with lightning. But I think it turned out cool, so I'll say no more on the subject.

Hm. Well, I've had enough of this. I wish to do something else now.
*Salutes myself out* Have a good one, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment