Friday, September 24, 2021

7th Anniversary

 Not gonna lie. Kinda had my eye on the calendar all month for this day.
Not because I had anything special planned. It was just because today gave me a wonderful excuse to draw my favorite vampiric nerds again. :)

They're all still living rent-free in my brain. And I don't intend to start charging them anytime soon.
*Raises fruit juice into air* May you live long and prosper, my children! And Fang too. And may you continue to give me joy and headaches for years to come. *Drains glass*
That is all, folks.
*Slams glass into table and accidentally cracks it*

2 comments:

  1. Here’s to our characters living rent-free in our heads for 7 years! Let’s toast to that!

    I love the vibes in this picture. The trio + Fang! I love them. :’)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. [a special toast] To ALL the characters living in our heads! They may not deserve our love, and they may be messes and have problems, but we'll cherish them all anyway! :)

      The OG Terrible Trio + Fang do indeed have vibes, and it was just what I wanted for this Anniversary pic.
      (And thank you for commenting on so many of my recent posts CPups! Ya didn't have to do that, but it was super duper cool of you all the same .. you crazy kid, you <3 <3 <3)

      Delete