Saturday, September 4, 2021

Hunter & Blacky sketches

Ah, September is upon us again, and with it comes hotter weather and breezes straight from the ocean. And 20's swing music for some reason.
*shrug* One of those vibes that invites itself over for some reason. But who am I to question it? It's good. I'm having fun with it.

Hm. Not much I want to say this week. So I guess I'll go and try to sketch something before dinner.
*****
UH YEAH I accidentally spaced out and it's now almost ten minutes later and I'm still here oKAYBYE HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND GUYS!

3 comments:

  1. *reads beginning of post* Sounds nice. :)

    Also, I really like how you draw facial expressions, including the cat’s.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is nice! I'll probably curse the heat as the year progresses, but the new vibes of the season feels good atm. :)

      Thank you! Don't often get the chance to play with animal expressions.. WELL I say that, but I mean feral animals! Anthro's are a different ballgame. I'm not counting them. XD

      Delete
    2. Haha yeah, feral animals are definitely different from anthros. It’s nice to hear that things feel nice now at least.

      Delete