Saturday, October 16, 2021

StarDust Nerds

Feeling more alive than I was last week, but I think I need to spend a good three days playing pokemon and listening to SPG before I can think about drawing seriously again. Which still kinda sucks, but I'm at the zen-point of the cycle so I'm just gonna vibe.

*shrug* Guess I'm spending the October in survival mode. That's okay, tho. Some months be like that.

Whenever I have an ongoing comic project, I make a point to not let myself draw fanart (uh, or just the same thing as the comic project...) because that's just using up juice which could've been used on the comic.
Which helps? (It does, I swear) But then I'm just sitting there with two dozen ideas which I resist drawing and I get sad because I really want to draw them.

But since I'm taking a break, I figured I'd let myself have some fun and draw my Joy and Fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment