Saturday, February 19, 2022

Cold Comfort

 Aight. So I might be a little obsessed with drawing snow lately.
Not a lot. But I almost drew three art pieces inspired by an idea I had this week, and I couldn't stop myself. Believe me, I tried for one day. Didn't make that mistake again. XD

Started with me catching a very tall lucario in Pokemon Arceus Legends, and it ended with me fleshing out an entire story that was much more dramatic than reality. Like you do.
Gunther is a good lad and he knows when someone has been touched by a deity when he sees it. (So of course I was inspired!)

 

Normally when I draw special effects I forget two days later and have to reinvent the wheel again. This time was no exception, but I did learn a lot, so I think the next time I draw snow I wont have to look at so many tutorials. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment