Saturday, February 26, 2022

Add this sparkly boy to the list of all the shinies I've caught so far

 Haha, it had to happen sooner or later! I found my first shiny for Arceus Legends yesterday morning XD
I think I have my best shiny luck when I'm completing the pokedex or grinding; my shiny goldeen, audino, and pollywag are testaments to that theory. But that doesn't make them any less loved!

 It's a pity that mega evolution isn't a thing in AL, but gengars are still cool, so I'm not bothered by it.


I almost never add any shinies I catch to my permanent rotation team, but I think Bane here is going to be an exception; if only because I need someone who can learn a grass type, and shockingly enough this spooky boy is literally the only one who could. *shrug* Who knew haunters could be so versatile!

No comments:

Post a Comment