Saturday, July 30, 2022

Some Art Fight Hamsters (week 3 & 4)

I realized one day too late last week that I had forgotten to update my weekly art post, and then after feeling some minor regret for missing something so ingrained in my routine I forgot all about it again and figured I could mash week 3 and 4 together.
So I am XD

In all fairness, last week was pretty busy because  I was visiting my grandmother, sooo I didn't have much time to draw anyway. But still! The principle must stand!
I'm pretty happy with these three drawings though.



I might squeeze in one more hamster Art Fight picture tomorrow (because AF lasts until the first day of August) but this is basically what I've been accomplished this year! I had a lot of fun, and I'm looking forward to doing it ALL over again next year!
Maybe not with so many hamsters, but y'know XD

No comments:

Post a Comment