Saturday, October 8, 2022

Lots of squid kid sketches (and one octo lad)

*Me, looking at the weeks of hints and obvious signs my body has been giving me about needing a real rest and the chance to recover from another burnout phase* "Is this laziness?" XD

Nah but seriously, I've had a nice week. I was of course a little frustrated I couldn't draw or study art like was hoping, but I made it out alive and I don't feel too bad right now. Splatoon3 came at a good time because it's given my brain something more interesting to do than look sadly at my cintiq tablet and wish I could draw without feeling like death. So that's a thing I'm really thankful for.

 


 I've also been revisiting all my splatoon characters and being delighted I have more ideas about them now. :3 When I get more energy I really want to draw them some more.... but for now all those stories will have to stay in my head. Boo! XD

I wish you guys the best and I hope your surviving despite everything life is throwing at you. Catch y'all next time! <3 (hopefully with more energy)

No comments:

Post a Comment