Saturday, October 29, 2022

Christmas Beetle Nostalgia

 Once again I am tired, but it's a different flavor of tired and I approve of the variety.
At least I'm starting to draw without feeling like death again. That's a good start.
Hopefully when November hits I'll feel more better, but we'll see. <3

..... oH NO I just realized it's almost November!! OCTOBER!!! You have betrayed me by ending so soon! What am I going to do now it's getting warmer with longer days?
Grin and bear it, I guess XD Like I do every year.


 But one thing I'm actually looking forward to about summer is the hope of these lil' guys coming out again- Christmas beetles!
I didn't see many last year, and I'm a little afraid they might not come back this year.. but it'd be neat if they did <3 I miss these cute buggers a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment