Saturday, January 28, 2023

Compact Strength

News flash! ... or, whatever the opposite of a news flash is. Old news? Continued news that surprises no one? Whatever. I'm still obsessed with the candy colored ninjas of Spinjitsu. And that probably won't change for a little bit.
But I'm leaning heavily towards the AU me and my twin created a few weeks ago. *shrug* what can I say? Swapping elemental powers is always a fun way to explore characters and test the bounds of creativity. These dorks are no exception.


Words cannot describe how much I love the short weak one of the gang getting the powers to control the earth and lift mountains (or all his friends at once). He'd love it like a dachshund loves standing on something to make it feel taller.
It's endearing and stupid and I love him for it.

Do I say more? I could, but I don't feel like it today.
Enjoy your weekend and see you again next time folks! And just like the news (even if it's old news) I'll be back next week. Take care <3

No comments:

Post a Comment