Saturday, January 21, 2023

Skatin'

 Another long week of January bites the dust and I still can't believe it's not March or May or something equally far off into the future
Must've been all the long nights of insomnia I've been having. Or it's just the time blindness; either is a real possibility, and I can't judge what the real answer is right now

But anyway! I got....... a little obsessed with an idea earlier this week, and as a result I made a lot of figure drawings based on ice skating.




This man is fabulous. I love him a little more than a normal amount, and I will continue to think about him until I stop.
That is all you need to know right now.

I bid thee folks adieu until next week. *proceeds to slide backwards and out the door into the night* FAREWELL BRAVE SOUL

No comments:

Post a Comment