Saturday, July 8, 2023

Euphemia (Sadness) concept sketches

 Right! The month of July is now firmly underway, and I have been doing my best to participate and not burn out for this year's Art Fight festivity.
I've actually caught myself before burning out completely at least twice this week, which is better than what I did last year so I think this means I'm doing good. I'll try to keep this pace up until I reach 15 attacks (and then I'll obsessively try to double my score once I've met my 'quota', just you wait and see-)

Nah, but even if I've been busy fighting innocent strangers and throwing my art at them, I've made sure to work on my own personal projects this year. And since the thing that compels me most is "Ninjago" and "Bells, Books and Candlelight" (that's what I'm calling my DnD inspired medieval world where the main characters are based off my IO Emotions) safe to say I've been having fun when on my downtime.



I think out of all the characters so far in BB&C I think I need to plot Euphemia's role in the story a little more. She's mostly there to provide moral support to the other characters, but since she is the reason why the world of magic is about to get turned on it's head I feel like she deserves something very big and dramatic to deal with personally.
Besides the whole "excommunicated from everything she's known and loved" of course. But that's just her tragic backstory, not necessarily her mission for life.

Eh, this is early development stages. I've got time to figure things out.

Until then though, gonna rest a little more than get back to drawing for AF. *finger salute* Catch ya'll later folks

No comments:

Post a Comment