Saturday, July 1, 2023

Bells, Books and Candlelight (character concept art)

 Well, for the first time in almost 6 months, I draw something that's not Ninjago! A true novelty, and something that I'm not sure how I feel about at the moment.

Apart from pleased I could finally make some concept sketches of a few characters I've been thinking of for years, of course XD






Yeah, these guys might be based off my Inside Out emotions (the body shapes, the colors, the personalities), but they've kinda got their own deal going on and one day I hope to share their weird magical adventure of getting excommunicated from everything they've known for the sake of following their moral compasses, beliefs and individuality.

It's a good time, and full of anecdotes of my own experiences in various things.
We'll see if this goes anywhere in the future tho.

No comments:

Post a Comment